Anda akan mendapat notifikasi apabila stok sudah tersedia
Kamu telah berlangganan layanan Back in Stock untuk produk ini
No produk : 000000417255
|Total Maksimal Cashback||0|
Pilih Metode Pengiriman
Aptamil Gold 4
Aptamil® Gold+ 4 Junior From 2 Years is a premium junior nutritional supplement
As experts in Early Life Nutrition, at Nutricia we know breast milk is best. With over 40 years of continuous scientific research into breast milk and maternal and early life nutrition, our formulations are developed to support your child's progress.
Progress: Helps lay the foundations for your child's future progress.
Science: With over 40 years of continuous research by dedicated Nutricia scientists, pediatricians and nutritionists.
Experts: Nutricia Careline team including midwives, dietitians and nutritionists is available to answer your questions and provide support.
Aptamil Gold+ helps lay the foundations for your child's future progress.
A child needs up to 7 times more nutrients than an adult per kg of bodyweight and has a stomach that's 3 times smaller. Their capacity for intake is limited and may result in nutritional gaps. Meeting the growing dietary needs of active children today, means every mouthful counts for the future.
Junior Nutritional Supplement (from 2 years).
- A nutritional supplement formulated to support growing children.
- Contains the goodness of cows' milk & 16 essential vitamins & minerals to support normal growth and development.
- Zinc, necessary for normal immune system function.
- Iodine, Iron and Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Calcium and Vitamin D for normal teeth and bone structure.
- Contains Omega-3 DHA fatty acid.
- Two serves per day provides at least 20% —50% of the recommended dietary intake (RDI) of 16 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Sucrose (table sugar) free arid no artificial colours.
- Hint of vanilla flavour.
Specially designed to supplement the normal dietary needs of young children, when their intakes of energy and nutrients may not be adequate.
Department of Health and Ageing, National Health and Medical Research Council, Ministry of Health Nutrient Reference Values for Australia and New Zealand Including Recommended Dietary Intakes, Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia, 2006. Based on a comparison of the nutritional requirements between 1-3 year old toddlers and male adults, per kg of body weight (based on 70kg adult and 12kg toddler).
Zinc, necessary for normal immune system function.
Iodine, iron and zinc to contribute to normal cognitive function.
Calcium and Vitamin D for normal teeth and bone structure.
Serving Size: Approximately 115mL (1 Serve)
Servings Per Pack: 47
Recipes: Fruit ice blocks: Blend 1 cup of prepared Aptamil Gold+ Junior Nutritional Supplement with your little one's favourite fruits, and freeze to make delicious and nutritious ice blocks.
Stage: Stage 4: From 2 Years
Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.
Aptamil Gold+ Junior Nutritional Supplement powder mixes easily in cool or lukewarm water. It has a delicious vanilla taste that young children love. It can be used on tis own or mixed with other foods suitable for a young child from two years of age. Dental Hygiene: Encourage your child to drink from a cup from 1 year and to drink water regularly. Take your child for a dental visit regularly.
Milk Solids, Glucose Syrup Solids, Vegetable Oils (contain Soy), Galacto-oligosaccharides (Contains Milk), Maltodextrin, Dried Omega LCPUFAs (contain Fish, Milk, Soy, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate, Mixed Tocopherols, Ascorbyl Palmitate, DL-alpha Tocopherol)), Long Chain Polyfructose, Vanilla Flavour, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Potassium Citrate.
Mineral: Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Iodine.
Vitamin: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D3, E), Folic Acid.
Contains: Fish, Milk, Soy.
Allergen Contains: Fish| Milk| Soy
Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Iodine.
Vitamins: (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D, E), Foilc acid.
Age: from 2 years
Cooled boiled water: 100mL.
Level scoops of powder (1 scoop = 9.5g of powder): 2.
Number of serves per day: 4
Note: 1 scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 58mL of drink. This feeding guide is a general guide Only; your child may need more or less than shown.
1. Wash hands before preparing the drink. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
2. Using the scoop enclosed, add 2 level scoops of powder to 100mL of drinking water. Fill the scoop lightly using the built-in leveller. For smaller volumes simply add 1 scoop to each 50mL of water.
3. Whisk, shake or store the mixture briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink chill in the coldest part of the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. For a warm drink, heat slightly before serving.
It is safer to use Aptamil Gold+ Junior Nutritional Supplement immediately after it is prepared. Discard unfinished drinks. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution.
Rating & Ulasan Pelanggan
* Catatan: Kamu tidak dapat menggunakan system tag karakter '<' saat menulis ulasan.