Alfie Rabbit Face Moisturiser is enriched with probiotics, prebiotics and bio actives. A lightweight moisturiser with excellent hydrating properties that protects babies and children’s skin.
- Say yes to good bacteria
- Immediately increase the skin’s hydration level
- Protects against dryness, redness, eczema and other skin irritations
- Strengthen skin’s barrier and protect against daily pollution
- Reduce skin’s dryness, dullness and redness.
- Vegan friendly
- No parabens, mineral oil, artificial fragrances and sulphates
- Safe for children and babies
- Made in Australia
About the product:
- Daily moisturiser to balance the skin microbiome and protect against daily environmental pollution.
- Advanced formula containing probiotics, prebiotics and Australian native plant extracts to boost the skin's microbiome for hydration and protection.
- Hydrate, smooth and protect the skin – with natural peptides, vitamins, proteins, organic acids, amino acids, minerals, flavonoids which provide the skin with essential nutrients.
- Improves skin texture and increase skin’s luminosity, results in softer and smoother complexion.
- Our probiotic metabolites are fermented with GMO free black soybean milk and using 16 types of lactobacillus and bifidobacteria through the unique human like fermentation process. The probiotic metabolites have 300 identified molecules which are extremely beneficial nutrients for the skin.
- Our prebiotics are a synergic sugar complex from vegetal origin and act as additional nutrients that promote beneficial bacteria on our skin and inhibit harmful bacteria which cause skin problems.
- With unique Australian native plants – kakadu plum is the world’s highest source of vitamin C and packed with powerful antioxidants. Quandong, finger lime and mountain pepper leaf are rich in many bio actives. These unique plants are only grown in Australia and have their own bio actives to provide long-term protection against UV A, B radiation, prevent skin irritation, protect against free radicals and environmental damage.
- Carrot and soybean oils provide emollients to moisturise and hydrate the skin, leaving skin hydrated, softer and protecting against irritation.How To Use:
Apply 3-4 pumps on the clean skin then gently massage all over the face and neck. Apply after bathing and washing the face.Ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Inulin, Lactobacillus/ Soymilk Ferment Filtrate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Citrus Australasica Fruit Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Santalum Acuminatum Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Organic Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Sorbitan Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tocopherol, Beta-Carotene, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Polyisobutene, Urea, Polyacrylate 13, Polysorbate 20,Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, o-Cymen-5-ol, Glycereth-26, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, L-Arginine